Slider

Motivational Monday, Just Because...

Monday, August 18, 2014


Well, I obviously have commitment issues with this blog. I have once again failed at setting a posting schedule for myself. Summer has just been incredibly busy. I have been doing distance courses, visiting with family, catching up on TV I neglected all winter and planning my next trip. As I set out to do this year (have adventures if your new here) I am going on my next adventure. In ten short days I am going to be road tripping 17 short hours to Chicago to see One Direction. Please do not tell me how as an adult I shouldn't listen to or like One Direction, their music makes me happy and I deserve no judgement for doing something that makes me happy.

So now onto the motivational message of this post. I hope that by me doing something somewhat extraordinary to achieve happiness that it inspires you to take a big chance if the reward is beneficial to your happiness. Shouldn't we all try a little harder to find the promise land of life. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to say no to opportunities, you can choose to stay sedentary in life and never take chances. Or you can say yes, say yes to adventure, say yes to opportunities that might scare you, say yes to you. You are the most important person in your life and you deserve to be just as happy as anybody else.

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan