Slider

Following My Own Advice...

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

On Monday, I wrote about being complacent and board and I realized, sitting at work today, that I do not follow my own advice. This blog was meant to spark some adventure and spice into my life and instead I am writing like I have, but truth be told I am my own worst enemy.

I have decided that no matter how tired I am after work and doing school work, I am going to attempt to leave my house every evening. This does not have to be to go out, or go to dinner or spend money (of which I don't have). I just want to start LIVING. I am stuck in a rut and I want you to be my motivation. I need to have things to tell you about or you will all stop reading. 

In the comments or on twitter, tell me stuff that I should do or try. Keep in mind a budget as I am still trying to pay off my huge shopping spree I took in Vegas. Speaking of, expect my long awaited photo journal of my trip coming this weekend! I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan