Slider

Motivational...Tuesday?

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Well I did not post on Friday or yesterday. It was a long weekend and well, today is my birthday. Bad excuses I know, but justifiable to myself none the less. 

To say that today I need to be motivated would be an understatement. With how extremely uneventful and brinking on the side of terrible my 23rd year was, I am not holding out much hope for this one. However, it is starting with a BANG!! On Saturday, I will be embarking on my first big girl trip (and my first real paid vacation). I, along with my sister and my Bestie Kristy, will be going to VEGAS! To get pumped for this I will have a post everyday leading up to it having to do with prepping for a vacation.
 Stay tuned tomorrow! Oh and Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan