Slider

Weight-Loss Wednesdays #3 - What Have I Done?

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

In ten days I am leaving for my first ever big girl trip. I am going to Las Vegas with my sister and friend. But that is not what this post is about. I have made a commitment with one of my friends to start training for a color run.
A color run is a 5K run that you do for charity and get colorful powder thrown on you as you go. The two most popular ones are The Color Run and Color Me Rad. Color Me Rad is making a stop in Winnipeg in July and that is my goal. To be able to do it. I don't want to come in first, I just don't want to come in last.

Struggles of the Week: With the recent death of my best friend, Dixie, my toy poodle, I have used it as an excuse to eat what I want. I am weening off now, but pop was a major thing with this. As you read yesterday, I have bought some new tea to battle this and hopefully I am on the road to recovery.

Wins of the Week: I made Spaghetti Squash as an alternative to pasta and it was wonderful. 

Let me know how your resolutions are going, or have you basically given up like I did this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan