Slider

Travel Week #1 - Toiletries

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Forever 21 - $4.80 (now on sale for $2)
So have you been in Target and walk down the aisle with the super cute miniatures of shampoos and that beyond adorable miniature container of vaseline hand lotion. Well I have and let me tell you, such small things come at a very big price! 
My biggest tip I have found in my vast traveling (as in none. I have been nowhere), is to get some empty small bottles and take what you already have. I managed to pick up a bag of bottles at Forever 21 of all places for $5. It came with 2 bottles perfect for shampoo, conditioner and body wash, a pumper bottle that will work great for my clinique face wash and a spray bottle that I am going to fill with my Sally Hershberger Keratin Treatment. I also found I had some extras from buying my makeup bag.
The only travel sized item that I bought into was tooth paste. At $1.00, it is a good idea to go mini because, beleive it or not, toothpaste is heavy! And when you are trying to limit a weeks worth of outfits and shoes into one suitcase that is under 40lbs you have to do what you have to do. Well I am off to go pack (not really I will leave it till the last minute, as always) 
Have a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan