Slider

Motivational Mondays #3 - Twenty Seconds

Monday, February 3, 2014

Courage is something I have always struggled with. I have a hard time putting myself out there and trying new things. I worked at a job I hated for four years in retail, thinking that was as good as it will get for me. It took them letting me go to realize I am better. I went to school, made some great friends, learnt a new skill and came out with so many new experiences and memories that I have realized, nothing bad ever comes from trying. If you fail, you fail. That's part of life and will make you all the better for it. Before being let go from that job, I had never really failed at anything. I was a good student, never got into trouble and always did the right thing. In a way, it was the best thing to ever happen to me because it taught me lessons working in retail for the rest of my life never would. 
The first time I heard this quote from We Bought A Zoo, I laughed and said, "HA like that will work" So I tested my theory and talked to three new people at school, to my surprise, it worked and I made new friends that made my college years that much more enjoyable. Those three new people I still talk to regularly today. So for today I want all of you to try something new. Take a chance on something that on a regular day you wouldn't. BE BOLD. BE LOUD. Most importantly be unconditionally YOU.

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan