Slider

Travel Week #3 - The Home Stretch

Friday, February 21, 2014


I am a bag of nerves. Last night I made myself sick I was so nervous. I know this sounds odd as I am going on a fabulous trip, but it is scary at the same time. I am a person who likes control. I do not like unknown variables. If I am unsure, I am uneasy. Today the stomach ache has morphed into a slight butterfly feeling and the headache has subsided, but I still have a sinking feeling. I have not been on a plane since the age of five and it was with my parents. I suppose I need to grow up and have fun. Any tips on settling nerves?


So I embark tomorrow morning. We first have to make a three hour trek to Minot Airport. Then we will have a three hour flight, 2 hour time change and voila, we will be at our destination of Las Vegas, Nevada. Next weeks schedule will be slightly different, and by slightly, I mean completely different. I will not be posting until Friday or Saturday and it will be an entire download of my trip. If you think that is too long to be without me, make sure to follow me on all my social networks to get updates of how things are going!

      Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan