Slider

Get to Know Me: 25 Questions Tag

Tuesday, January 14, 2014


I found this tag while considering what exactly to tell you people about myself. I think this covers the basics.

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, Jeanette. Its a family name. My dad wanted to name me so that he could call me PJ. Not once has he called me PJ.
2. What was your favorite subject in school?

I am a geek, I loved math. Still do, hence the whole accountant thing. 
3. What's your favorite drink?
Coca-Cola. or Pepsi-cola, really anything cola. My downfall :(

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

The Wire by HAIM
5. What would you name your children?
I only have girl names. They are a secret so no one steals them.
6. Do you participate in any sports?

I played softball from ages 5-17. I now play on a beer league in the summer.
7. What's your favorite book? 

Still is and always will be The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Anne Brashares
8. What's your favorite color?

Mint Green
9. What's your favorite animal?

Owls! They're so majestic.

10. What's your favorite perfume?
Poppy Flower by Coach, though this changes daily. I have a problem with expensive things, remember.
11. What's your favorite holiday?
Labour Day. Weird right? I like how it signifies the end of summer and most people get it off work too!
12. Have you graduated from High School?

Yes, 2008. I am soooo old.

13. Have you been out of the country?

Yes, but just mildly into the states.
14. Do you speak any other languages?
I can speak a small amount of french, enough to ask where the bathroom is and stay conversational in small talk. I can also say a few phrases in flemish, which is my mother's heritage.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a sister who is 5 years older and a brother who is 7 years older.
16. What's your favorite store?

IKEA! and Sephora gets a close second.
17. What's your favorite restaurant?
There is a vegan burger joint in Winnipeg called Boon Burger, it is fantastical and I don't even miss the meat!
18. Do you like school? 

Yeah, I didn't mind it much. I was pretty good at school so it was easy to like.
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Tyler Oakley, Sprinkle of Glitter, Rachael Whitehurst, Meghan Rosette, Hannah Hart, Mamrie Hart, Grace Helbig, The Shaytards & CTFxC (just to name a few)

20. What's your favorite movie? 

The remake of Great Expectations with Gwynyth Paltrow and Robert DeNiro
21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Parenthood, Scandal, Orange is the New Black, Lost Girl, Orphan Black, Pretty Little Liars, really anything ABC Family.
22. PC or Mac?

I'm a PC user now, but in college I had a Mac that just got too old and I was too broke to replace it. My sister used it now because she stepped on her laptop and crushed the screen.

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 4S - White - 16GB
24. How tall are you?
5'9"

25. Any pets? 
Yes, my baby girl, a 16 year old tiny toy poodle named Dixie Buttons. She is sooo old, but still trucking. My sister's dog also lives with us, a yorkshire terrier named jake.


There you have it, an insiders look into my life. Hope you feel you truly know me now. Any other questions, hit the comments.


Please do me a HUGE favor and share this on facebook, pinterest or any other social media that you choose! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan