Slider

Beautiful Fridays #2 - I Gave Up My Soul...

Friday, January 31, 2014

This week marked the end of an era. I traded in my 2012 Kia Soul for a 2014 Kia Rondo. I know Fridays are supposed to be about beauty products and such, but I think my new car is pretty beautiful as well. As much as I loved my Soul, it was not fitting the needs of my lifestyle. On a recent trip into Winnipeg and of course to Ikea, we realized that even with the seats pulled down, the flat packs from Ikea, were a tight squeeze. So here for Beautiful Friday I am here to introduce you to my new car, Dixie. I named it Dixie because another era has ended. Saturday, February 2, 2014 is the day that my family has decided to put my 16 year old tiny toy poodle, Dixie Buttons, to sleep. She has lived such a nice life and has come to the point where quality of life needs to be considered. So in commemoration of her, my car is named Dixie.

She is a fire engine red, hot Rondo. She packs a big punch in her small shape. Inside she has a heated steering wheel and heated seats, power chairs, leather interior and best of all HUGE cargo space.Most of all I am the only person outside of the dealership and car manufacturing plant to have driven her. She had 19KMs on her when I got it. I also have command start now. I can start my car from my bed in the mornings (so wonderful). So below, have a look and if you like it, or think you would like my old car, go see Terry Coleman @ Planet Kia in Brandon.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' or Google+ and share this with all your friends. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan