Slider

Weightloss Wednesdays #1 - What happened to 'Why Not Wednesdays'?

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

In an effort to continue with my New Year's resolution of documenting my weight-loss journey, I have decided to use Wednesdays to do this and will not be posting on Thursdays. This was to help me keep my sanity between work, school and this, I need a day off.

So my update this week? Well in an effort to keep a bit of information personal, I will not be posting any information of my current or goal weight. Right now I do not feel comfortable revealing that. I will, however tell you how much I have lost and how many total inches I have lost. This will start next week, as I am making my initial measurements today.

Struggles: I am having a big struggle with familial support. I work everyday until 5:00 pm and my Dad usually makes supper. This consists of boxed, pre-packaged food, frozen vegetables and lots of carbs. Going forward I am going to make a bunch of precooked meals on the weekends to hopefully battle this.

I am also finding it hard to exercise. I am getting a gym pass and that will help, but I don't really know what I should be doing once I get there. Have any of you ever had a trainer? Is it worth the money?

Wins: I really enjoyed making the Caulifredo this week. It was such a good alternative to the very unhealthy Alfredo sauce. I also reused the sauce and made a chicken and rice dish. I also was able to eat breakfast everyday this month so far. This is huge for me as I never took the time. I notice that it really gives my energy that boost I was missing in the mornings.
I have also done the unthinkable and haven't had a pop in nearly 6 days. One day at a time right?

Well that's all for now folks, if you have any questions about my progress, or tips on getting started yourself, leave them below!

If you liked this post, please share it with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan